Saturday, March 15, 2008

Favorite Color Swap

Favorite Color Swap Questionnaire

1. What are your top three favorite colors? Green, Blue, Teal

2. What crafts do you really enjoy? I knit, crochet, and do just about anything else needle related.

3. What products do you really covet? Things to do with lace knitting, yarn, needles, patterns, ect.

4. What other activities do you enjoy besides your favorite crafty things? I'm addicted to Ravelry and to internet KAL's. I like to watch DVD's of old TV programs like Babylon 5 and Dark Shadows.

5. Is there anything you collect? Pigs, any kind or shape

6. What is your zodiac sign and/or Chinese zodiac symbol? I'm an Aqurius and a Dragon

7.What are your favorite…

…scents/smells? Vanilla. Allergic to strong smells

…types of music and/or bands? 50 and 60's rock and roll and country

…authors? Dean Koonz and Stephen King

…animals? pigs, and can tolerate dogs and cats

…places to shop? Wal Mart and Hobby Lobby

…season? Fall

…yarn/fabric/paper/other craft supplies? Way to long a list!

…candies or goodies? Chocolate

8. Do you have any wish lists? not really

9. Are you allergic to anything? Strong smell will start me sneezing and eye watering.

10. Do you have any pets? What are they? 2 dogs and 3 cats that tolerate me only because I feed them.

11. Please include anything else you would like your secret pal to know about you- anything that would be helpful in finding you little gifts that you will really enjoy. Also, if you have a Ravelry ID, please include it here.I'm open to most anything. I'm thispiggyknits on Ravelry.

I'm really looking forward to this!! It's going to be fun!!

No comments: