Saturday, January 11, 2014

Newest Project

I've been working on this for awhile, but I'm finally getting to the point that I can put some of it together:
This is how it starts.  I've got 56 blocks so far... 28 woven and 28 crocheted... That's why I call it a multi-media afghan!!  This is a fun pattern when it's finished... I've done a crocheted one (years ago).  The only problem area is putting it together.  You have to start at a corner and work from there...  Which I guess isn't a problem if you can remember which corner and where you're at!!!  LOL!!

This was the next batch put together... You can see our cat, Mouser, checking out my work... I don't think she approves...  Maybe I should let her pick out the squares!!!

As you can see it grows in a triangle...

And this is as far as I got on the yarn I had... Another order to Knit Picks, Oh, My, How can I stand it!!!  LOL!!!!!

I've also got a pattern for a cowl in a heavy lace/sock weight going, but no pics so far.  Both these patterns will be in my Ravelry Store when they're finished up!!

:D Carla

No comments: